Internship Business Developer / Inbound SDR - Northern Europe market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
We are seeking a gifted and talented business developer to join our Paris office and help the sales team be more productive.
This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
You will work closely with Account Executives (AE) of the Northern Region during the sales process. You will engage inbound prospects per chat and over the phone, and qualify them before passing them over to an AE and Inbound SDR. This role is integral to providing pre-sales prospect information while collaborating with Sales teams across the Northern Region.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Filter and qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads per chat and over the phone
- Highlight Aircall product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Assist AE of all regions to boost the sales cycle: booking demos and meetings, documenting activities in Salesforce
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends
A little more about you:
- Native in German and or English
- Impressive communication skills: active listening, empathy, problem-solving attitude
- Rigor and organization: ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Willingness to learn at all time and entrepreneurial spirit to help opening the UK & Northern European markets
- Enthusiasm, fun and team play. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.