Business Development Representative / Outbound BDR - IBERIA & LATAM
Sales & Partnerships – 12002 - BDR /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are seeking a driven and talented team player to join our sales team for the Spanish market.
This is a role that enables individuals with high emotional intelligence and a competitive spirit, to develop consultative sales skills and grow professionally.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Work within the sales team to find qualified business opportunities
- Research relevant markets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key prospect information
- Carry out outbound campaigns via email and over the phone
- Understand the prospect’s business
- Highlight Aircall's value to raise curiosity and interest in your market
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce (you will be trained in Salesforce)
- Travel with the team to all events
A little more about you
- Min. 1 year experience in Sales
- SAAS product company experience is a nice to have
- Fluent in Spanish & English is mandatory (you'll be emailing, calling, meeting with native prospects)
- Portuguese a plus
- A willingness to develop your sales skills. Your first two weeks will be spent at the Aircall Sales Academy and there will be continuous training and development.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Willing to work and grow in an international and diverse environment, where we thrive as a team and support each other to reach and surpass goals
- Enthusiasm and positivity! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.