Senior VoIP Engineer
Engineering – 10001 - Communications Platform /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Communications Platform team
The Communications platform team is responsible for all technology aspects related to the voice and messaging infrastructure of Aircall products. This distributed team is composed of VoIP engineers, software engineers, and carrier relations managers who work to deliver high-quality and real-time communications to our users while operating in all areas at carrier-grade expectations (stability, maintainability, scaling, and uptime).
Our shared ambition is to provide the best voice and messaging infrastructure for Aircall customers and help other Aircall engineering teams deliver as much value as possible on top of it.
We are looking for a Senior VoIP Engineer to integrate a new project dedicated to enhance our communications platform.
A little more about you!
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and like sharing your ideas
- You have +5 years experience in voice and messaging infrastructure/Telecommunication
- You have a strong experience with RTC architecture
- You have a strong experience with VoIP-related protocols (SIP, RTP)
- You have a strong experience with open-source SIP technologies (FreeSWITCH, Kamailio, Asterisk,...)
- You have experience with software development life cycle, code reviews, GitLab, CI/CD, automated testing, deployment activities, troubleshooting production issues
- You are familiar with containerized environments (Docker, K8S)
- You have basic Network knowledge
- You have experience with rapid-scaling systems and large distributed systems
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.