Information Security and Compliance Manager
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
The Information Security and Compliance Manager is responsible for coordinating Aircall’s information security processes across the organization and managing the company’s certifications around technology.
Your mission @ Aircall
- Develop, execute and maintain information security policies, standards, guidelines and oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices throughout the company
- Provide leadership and guidance on security processes, business continuity, and disaster recovery plans
- Identify knowledge gaps and develop organization-wide training to increase security awareness of relevant information security practices, protocols and procedures
- Participate and lead security efforts to acquire and maintain industry certifications such as SOC II, ISO 27001, PCI DSSSynthesize complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums,etc.) into concrete requirements for Aircall’s Engineering, Legal and Finance Teams.
- Manage the security due diligence process of Aircall’s vendor management program
A little about you
- Ideally you have around 5 years of experience with auditing and/or maintaining information security controls in an international work environment
- You have a track record working in security policy, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting
- You have exposure to one or more compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
- Good communicant and fluent in English
- Experience in a consulting firm and/or SaaS company will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of international data privacy frameworks (HIPAA, GDPR)
- French or other European languages is always a plus @ Aircall :)
Nice to have:
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.