Billing Team Lead EMEA
Customer Operations – 10007 - Billing Support /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the team
Within our Customer Support & Experience team, the Billing team operates in close collaboration with our account executives to create and ensure accuracy in invoices and other billing statements whilst also ensuring customer satisfaction.
About the role
Through this role, you will be able to lead a team of four billing specialists dedicated to the EMEA market. More specifically, the responsibilities will include :
- Manage the day-to-day team operations and drive team development to achieve performance
- Serve as a coach and mentor, helping individuals develop their skills, while setting expectations on performance based on feedback and transparency
- Drive key metrics that ensure the quality of our service and partner with Billing leadership to improve processes and holistically drive effective solutions for our customers
- Manage customer escalations to create positive interactions and outcomes
- Assist with hiring new teammates
- Directly support our customers on their billing inquiries (invoice, receipts, payments, credit notes...)
- Support to all business teams in regards to invoicing, subscriptions, payments
- Maintain accurate account balances
- Work closely with the AR and cash collection team
The skills needed to succeed in this role
- Flawless spoken and written English skills are a must. Knowledge of French would be a plus.
- You appreciate autonomy and are hungry to grow with a team
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role as well as billing.
- You know yourself as a manager/team lead and feel confident in enabling others towards a common goal
- You believe that communication is at the heart of success and you value collaboration, commitment, the continuous pursuit of excellence and the willingness to be bold.
The recruitment process
- Introductory interview with Sabina from our Talent team
- Meet Camille, our Billing Director
- Prepare and present a case study
- Meet the team
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.