Field Marketing Specialist Intern - FIME
Marketing & Partnerships /
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Aircall is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist FIME (France, Italy, Middle East) Intern to support the Field Marketing team building and executing successful field marketing programs with the FIME Sales team. She/he will partner with the Sales to support revenue, pipeline and other goals of the areas. The Field Marketing Team intern will support the Marketing team to build integrated marketing campaigns, adapt messaging and campaigns for execution in the market.
Your mission @ Aircall
- Support the Field Marketing Team to develop and execute field marketing plans that support regional sales strategy in France, Italy and Middle East.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create and execute integrated campaigns and programs regarding the sales needs.
- Support the execution of a variety of regional programs including Brand events, Partner events and tradeshows.
- Support the Field Marketing Team to produce and deliver localized assets and content pieces (ebooks, blog posts, product videos, one-sheeter, decks…) adapted to the market and implemented on the website.
- Market and competitors benchmark
A little more about you:
- Currently in a Master degree in a business school
- 1st experience in Marketing / Event
- Fluent in English is a mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative
- Ability to handle multiple projects
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.