Account Executive - Velocity
Sales & Partnerships – 12001 - Account Executives /
Full Time /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 18,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the Team:
Our Sales team is built around resourceful, intelligent, dedicated, and technically savvy professionals. We’re looking for an Account Executive who will immerse themselves in Aircall’s ecosystem and speak the industry language fluently. Commitment to the mission is essential — our ideal candidate is excited by Aircall’s outstanding company trajectory and significant individual earning potential, including uncapped commission. We’re looking for a team-player who wants to grow within the role for the foreseeable future.
What you'll do:
- Leverage exceptional prospecting skills to build pipeline
- Guide prospects through our sales cycle while documenting all customer interactions (calls, emails, demos) in Salesforce
- Use a consultative selling approach: Uncover pain points and help prospects realize Aircall’s value through conversational discovery calls & tailored demos
- Work collaboratively with other teams (Sales Development, Onboarding, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Support) to drive opportunities across the finish line
- Accurately forecast new revenue each week, month, and quarter by keeping pipeline up to date within Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- 12 months or more of experience closing SMB/Mid-Market business or 18+ months of Business Development experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Consistent attainment (and overachievement) of quota and revenue goals in a high-volume, transactional sale
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities: An ability to stay organized and efficiently manage your time
- Familiarity with MEDDICC Sales Methodology & ability to challenge prospects & status quo
- Ability to articulate technical components of a product in a simple and effective manner (Selling Aircall requires a deep product knowledge. Learning these functions and clearly expressing their value is what this role is all about)
- An eagerness to become a product expert, understanding how customers are using Aircall and Aircall’s dozens of powerful software integrations
- You’re a driven, goal-oriented team player with a “must-win” attitude: we win and lose as a team
- The willingness to learn and be coached! Our product, sales processes, team, and company will continue to evolve and there is always more to learn
- You learn from failure: We’re risk-takers. Trying, succeeding, failing — and trying again — are essential to who we are as a team and company
- You’re resourceful and scrappy: you will figure out what you need quickly to get the job done and get the deal across the finish line. You don’t wait for answers to come to you, you go out and find answers
- A desire to grow within the AE role for 2-3 years minimum. This is a long-term role with plenty of room for individual development (and significant earning potential!)
- Spanish speaking is a plus
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
The base salary range for this position is within the $65,000 minimum and $85,000 maximum per year range. This is not including bonuses/commission plans, and other benefits. The OTE of this position is within the $115,000-$170,000 OTE range with uncapped commission. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.