Privacy & security Product Manager - UK
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
We want to keep building Aircall on trust!
The Legal team along with the Product/Engineering team will start to play a critical role in maintaining and building customers’ trust in our platform - A Product that enables thousands of users to connect with their clients all around the world and storing hundreds of hours of recordings per day.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join the Internal services team and help our counsels to adapt the product suite to the latest legal requirements.
It is a key position in order to stay compliant with the law. This Product Manager, first of a kind, will be working hand in hand with both the legal department and also with most of the Product Managers & engineering teams.
Your mission @Aircall:
- The Information Security Product Manager will be responsible for defining the priorities among the guidelines provided by the internal Privacy counsel, for investigating how to implement them, for specifying the needs to the engineering team, and finally for following up on the delivery.
- Both customer facing and technical architecture adaptations will be at the agenda in order to make sure Aircall is handling all the privacy topics the best way - which makes the position very transversal across the organization.
- Here are a few examples of topics that will be handled by you and your team around three main domains Data retention, Data privacy, Data security:Call/Voicemail recordings, Analytics reports, SMS, Company legal documents (Proofs of iD), Call qualification details (notes, tags, insight cards), Contacts repository, Customer service requests, Payment information, Traffic data (meta data), …
- You’ll be working mainly with the Legal department, the team of Product Managers and key stakeholders from the Engineering team such as the Director of SRE or the Principal Engineer of the System team, to ensure Privacy by design.
Little more about you :
- We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
- 5+ years experience acting as Product Manager
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- B2B SaaS product experience, ideally with a focus on enterprise security, would be a plus.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to lead and influence teams.
- Ideally awareness of compliance standards, e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, FedRAMP.
- Creative problem solver.
- Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Ability to lead with initiative in a fast-growing, dynamic companyFluent in English……with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- You have a big smile whatever the situation. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.