Senior IT Operations Specialist
G&A – 14017 - Core Tech IT /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 18,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
The role is to perform and manage all operational activities to guarantee day to day delivery, contribute to the improvement and scalability of Aircall’s IT Core systems and networks.
Reporting to the IT Core Director and in strong collaboration with other members of the team, this position allows to contribute to a various range of IT activities such as end-user support, systems administration, logistics, documentation and projects around IT Core scope: IAM, collaborative SaaS, MDM, personal and shared hardware, networks.
Senior IT Operations Specialist is responsible of all day-to-day operations and support perimeter that cover main activities below:
- Manage and develop end-user support service through IT ticketing: constant monitoring of it tickets to categorize, qualify, troubleshoot, update, dispatch/escalate within the team and external partners, resolve tickets
- Run an IT bar regularly during the week at Paris office
- Supervise and develop external partnerships linked to IT support: training, ticket follow-up, etc
- Ensure internal IT documentation is up to date
- Open Change / Problem requests if necessary
- Monitor IT Services and generate weekly reports, for example on end-users tickets to check adherence to service level agreements (SLAs) or main areas of improvements (reduce manual tickets)
- Standardize and automate answers when possible
- Ensure IT Core processes delivery, for example on/offboardings providing assistance to users or necessary information to partners
- IT hardware: follow-up with logistics partners, stock inventory, procurement, orders follow-up, enrollment, migration, reset and cleaning for spare equipment, recycling, etc
- Ensure personal hardware compliance with Company policy (enrollment, OS updates, access pass compliance, etc)
- Install, maintain, assist on shared Hardware used in offices such as printers, TVs, and conferencing systems for internal events
- Supervise network operations in managed offices
- Assist Systems Admins on SaaS administrations for BAU, improvements and backup procedures
- Coordinate with local contacts/partners for other offices coordination, visits on-sites can be planned
- In collaboration with Security team, enforce security compliance standards to ensure security of IT Services delivered
- Participate in the creation / update of the roadmap of the IT Core Team
- Internal communications regarding incident, change, etc
- Development and maintenance of relationships with internal stakeholders depending significantly on IT services (Office Management, People team,...)
- Develop and implement policies, processes and procedures to improve IT support and operations (ex: automations)
- Create user documentation and related communications as needed (e.g., for new major features, update guidelines, etc.)
- Conduct audits on existing systems by running reports and providing analyses of outputs
- Stay updated on the latest industry best practices, trends, developments in IT operations management.
Main projects on which the Senior IT Operations Specialist will work
- Hardware Procurement and Logistics
- End-user support reporting and automations
- Proven experience in IT Operations/Support
- Technical knowledge on SaaS management, Networks (VPN, VLAN, Meraki and Unifi solution) and personal/shared Hardware Management (Macbooks, Video/Audio devices, printers, etc) including: Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Cisco Meraki, Unifi, Jamf
- Knowledge in IT Service Management (ITSM) and related frameworks
- Skills on Jira and automation solutions would be a plus
A little more about you:
- Tech friendly: TVs, printers, laptops, apps have no secrets for you
- You like assist people
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Autonomous, rigorous and organized
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, including external resources
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Curious and critical thinking
- Fluent in English - French is a plus.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.