Marketing Manager UK&I
Marketing – 11003 - Demand Generation /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Singapore or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role :
Aircall is looking for a Marketing Manager UK&I to lead the go-to-market strategy for the region. They will be a key partner to our Sales Director in the definition of goals and the development of a strategy that will ensure continuous revenue support and pipeline.
The role will ensure teams across marketing, and other key functions, are aligned to supporting marketing plans that accelerate the sales cycle and improve conversion to customers across the region.
You are a data and results-driven marketer, a role model to your team, and you are a partner to your cross-functional stakeholders. You are a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Build, own, and execute the UK&I region marketing plan to effectively grow and accelerate the pipeline through all marketing channels, including digital, content, web, webinars, on/offline events, pipeline acceleration, customer and partner content and/or activations.
- Be a trusted partner to the marketing team and regional sales leaders by supporting the needs, ensuring strategy, process alignment and common goals for the region.
- Ensure consistency of company priorities through brand strategy and messaging in all marketing programs, materials and communication.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing initiatives including global, regional, and local programs.
- Ensure performance and ROI are tracked, and set up processes to effectively measure outcomes.
- Conduct research and evaluation to understand regional opportunities.
- Lead a team of marketers (direct and dotted line) to execute marketing programs for the regions.
A little more about you:
- Proven experience in high technology B2B or SaaS.
- Expertise on the UK&I market (Nordics would be a plus), SMB knowledge.
- Language skills include a native or bilingual proficiency level in English.
- You are experienced in developing fully integrated marketing plans according to the market.
- You have strong project management and problem solving skills.
- You are autonomous and confident about your ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Time management, prioritization, organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Past management experience would be a plus.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.