Social Brand Manager
Marketing – 11003 - Demand Generation /
Full Time /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 18,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Social Brand Manager to engage and support our audience on social media with the goal of increasing brand awareness, net retention, and to help position Aircall as an industry thought leader. As the Social Brand Manager, you will play a crucial role in expressing Aircall’s story and leadership, building relationships, fostering engagement, and driving advocacy among our audience (customers, prospects, influencers, thought leaders etc.). You will work closely with the Marketing, Customer Success, Sales & Partnerships, Product, and HR teams to ensure a positive brand image and reputation, maintain consistency in Aircall's voice, and cultivate a thriving community.
The Social Brand Manager will report directly to our Global Brand Director and will work closely with our dedicated agency.
What you'll do:
- Manage our social media channels to engage our social audiences on a daily basis across multiple platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- In line with our brand strategy, the Social Brand Manager will optimize and drive our organic social media strategy (storylines, consistency of key messages, defining angles, new formats, new tactics, etc.)
- Optimize, own, and manage our social media calendar, working collaboratively with our agency, the content, the studio, and performance teams to plan and publish content regularly
- Edit and review all social media copy to ensure it aligns with our brand tone of voice
- Ensure, monitor, and moderate all our social media platforms, collaborating with our agency and internal teams to respond to user queries, comments, and feedback promptly and professionally
- Lead our social media agency and will be the point of contact for internal requests (including receiving and qualifying requests, consolidating briefs, managing and tracking content production requests)
- Identify and cultivate community advocates and customer advocacy by engaging with users and top influencers and create relationships, as well as foster employee advocacy by collaborating with internal teams, empowering employees to become brand advocates
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to refine strategies
- Analyze and report on social media actions on a weekly basis, highlighting successes and identifying new opportunities
- Work onsite on a hybrid schedule in order to understand the company culture and partner with department leaders on creating social / brand content
What you'll bring:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Social Media with a proven record of high impact actions and campaigns
- You’re eager to create an internal network of contributors to ensure great post quality, while carrying the knowledge of each platform’s specific cultures & codes
- You’re willing to build a unique voice in a competitive sector, while crafting fascinating stories and impactful, worldwide activations
- You feel connected with our brand platform, our mission, and vision: https://brand.aircall.co/
- You have a visionary approach to communications, while cultivating a strong attention to detailYou have outstanding project management skills, you’re enthusiastic about planning and organization, you work well in deadline-oriented environments, and you enjoy pulling all of the pieces of a puzzle together to maximize your efforts
- You have an international mindset. You understand and love the difference between global vision and local activation, along with the cultural specificities of our markets (North America, Europe, APAC)
- Previous experiences at agencies, or experience leading in-house social media departments, in a fast-paced environment, are a strong plus for the role. And ideally experience working with tech companies!
- Knowledge on how to create simple formats based on creative templates, and how to use creative software (Figma, Canva etc.) as well as comfort with creating simple videos would be a real plus!
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
aThe base salary range for this position is within the $100,000 minimum and $110,000 maximum per year range. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.