Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
Aircall is looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our passionate and high performing Talent Team.
Sitting within the Global People Team and reporting to our Tech Talent Acquisition Manager,
you will be responsible for various hiring needs in a hyper-growth context (we are recruiting 260 new Aircallees this year!!!)
You will be in charge of many projects within the Talent team or with our different partners.
Working along with very committed hiring managers at Aircall and a team of outstanding TAs, you will bring your creativity to experiment with new approaches to unleash your full potential and thrive with us. You will have the opportunity to work on a team that has a continuous improvement philosophy and in an international environment.
***This position is open to candidates willing to relocate to Paris, Madrid and depending on experience can also be fully remote from France, Spain, Portugal, Netherland or the UK***
Your mission @Aircall:
- Lead the full cycle recruitment process for your Tech business partners with the support of your manager and team members
- Help build and improve communication around candidate experience & hiring processes
- Plan and participate in events to improve employer branding, communication, and strategy around hiring and retention
- Bring your experience and share it with Talent team members
- Each Talent Acquisition Team member can lead or participate in various projects: events, jobsite, editorial committee, compensation & benefits strategy, ATS processes, hiring process, newcomers onboarding, interviewers training, external partner relationships, ... & many more to come!
A little more about you:
- At least 2 years experience hiring in Tech with a passion for building high-performing teams
- Experience in finding solutions to tough problems, and the ability to invest energy in the success of your work
- Ability to meet deadlines and contribute to the structuring of our hiring processes
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback while remaining positive
- Eager to learn and ready to collaborate with various teams, hiring managers, and coworkers
- Call with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Zoom interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Use case with a Business Partner and another team member
- Zoom Interview with our Chief People Officer
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.