Customer Success Manager (SMB Accounts)
Remote NA /
Customer Experience – 12004 - Success /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the team:
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall!
What you'll do:
- Grow, nurture and retain a portfolio of ~300+ SMB accounts in the North American market
- Maximize your portfolio’s expansion opportunities while minimizing churn and risk
- Negotiating contracts, handling upsells and renewals
- Maintain a quarterly quota based on department & company goals
- Have a strong understanding of our product and know how to articulate our value proposition clearly
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction and organize product feedbackContribute ideas that help improve our processes, practices, and tools
- Document all communication with customers accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Operate & collaborate cross functionally
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years or more of work experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales and/or startup environment
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable maintaining and exceeding a quota, negotiating contracts, and handling upsells and renewals
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding account growth targets/KPIs on a consistent basis
- Ability to manage high volume of customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Comfortable with troubleshooting minor technical issues
- Confidence to manage competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced, international environment
- You are comfortable building trust and communicating effectively with all types of customers — from C-level, VP, and Director-level contacts, to the end-users of the software
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Salesforce (user), SaaS and start up experience highly preferred
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it's up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.