Sales Development Representative
Sales & Partnerships – 12008 - SDR /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are seeking a gifted and talented Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team in Sydney. Your role will be to contribute to our company’s growth objectives by engaging inbound and outbound prospects along with an Account Executive in charge of the closing.
Your mission @ Aircall :
- Work closely with Account Executives during the sales process
- Engage inbound prospects per chat and over the phone and qualify them before passing them over to an AE. This role is integral to providing pre-sales prospect information while collaborating with Sales teams across the APAC Region
- Filter and qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads per chat and over the phone
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of leads
- Assist AEs of all regions to boost the sales cycle booking demos and meetings, documenting activities in Salesforce
- Highlight Aircall product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times
A little about you :
- Bilingual in English
- Preferably 1 year experience in sales, ideally in a SaaS company
- Fantastic communication skills, with affinity for live contacts (phone/email)
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals
- Hands-on profile and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiasm and positivity. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.