QA Engineer - India
Engineering – 13001 - Engineering /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 18,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
As a QA Engineer, you will design, develop and execute exploratory and automated (functional and technical) tests to ensure product quality.
You will create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, debug, define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Mission At Aircall:
- Review specifications documentation to identify QA requirements, to provide QA feedback and QA effort needs.
- Design and draft detailed test plans and test casesDevelop and maintain automated tests.
- Estimate and coordinate quality testing activities with feature team.
- Perform new features manual testsExecute and track automated tests.
- Perform in-depth non-regression and exploratory testing across one, or more, scopesIdentify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Report and communicate bugs to its feature teamReport and communicate automation results to its feature team.
- Monitor and communicate testing results.
- Follow & apply QA processesPromote QA best practices within feature teams.
- Attend and participate to feature team ritualsProactive cross-team communication.
- Anticipate and coordinate interactions and dependencies with QA peers/other teamsChallenge risks.
- Contribute to continuous processes and organization improvement.
- Review technical design documents to identify QA requirements, to provide QA feedback and QA effort needs.
- Provide automation testing expertise and coaching.
- Create test automation architecture.
- Analyze QA metrics and provide feedbackManage large size cross-team testing projects.
- Monitor the tooling technology upgrades.
- Monitor and communicate quality assurance metrics
A little more about you:
- You are passionate in delivering high-quality product and amazing user experiences.
- You are a responsible individual who can independently own the testing of a product component.
- You are autonomous and highly organized.
- You have a prior experience in functional and automation testingYou have a prior experience with agile development methodologies.
- You have a prior experience working and handling support tickets.
- You have a prior experience working with CI/CD pipelinesYou are aware of quality gates and implement them in development pipelines.
- You constantly strive for improvement and challenges are a source of motivation for you.
- 3-7 years of technical QA testing experience QA test automation and framework development background is a must-have.
- Strong ability to automate functional and technical end-to-end tests.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to plan and execute testing during the development phases and mitigate any issues.
- AWS knowledge is a Plus.
- Ability to multi-task, resourceful, familiar with testing tools/standards.
- Proficiency in English.
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skillsAgile/scrum team experience
Language & Tools:
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket & Pipeline), Zephyr.
- Cypress, GIT, CI/CD, Selenium, Gatling, Jenkins.
- Experience on BDD would be a plus.
- Mac or Linux environment.
- AWS friendly (plus)
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.