Corporate Finance & Development Analyst
G&A – (LEGACY) G&A /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Corporate Finance & Development Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance and with significant exposure to management throughout the company, this role will play an integral part in helping us to continue scaling the global financial management of the company.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial data, developing financial models, preparing financial reports for the organization.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of strategic thinking, analytical ability, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail with the ability to execute fast in a dynamic and results-driven environment.
The position is based in Paris.
What you’ll do
- Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting and planning
- Conduct financial analysis to support business decision-making
- Support the preparation of board and management presentations
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and annual reports
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to financial processes and systems
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support corporate finance initiatives
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Support the corporate development of Aircall
What you’ll bring
- Master’s degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Economics (preferred)
- 2-4 years of corporate finance/FP&A/consulting experience, preferably in SaaS, tech and/or a hyper-growth environment
- Strong analytical ability
- Data driven, proficient with excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to build financial models and analyses from scratch in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (to internal and external stakeholders)
- Proficient in English (French is a plus)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with corporate development is a plus
The recruitment process
- Introductory interview with Christopher from our Talent Acquisition team
- Meet Aircall's Director of Corporate Finance
- Prepare and present a case study
- Meet our CFO
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.