Data analyst intern
G&A – 13008 - Data /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Aircall is recruiting a Data analyst intern. The central data team is an organization-enabler aiming at systematizing data-driven decisions within Aircall. It plays a key role in impacting product development and business growth by delivering data products, tools and actionable insights. In this position, you will be an intern in the business analytics stream made up of 3 data analysts. You will have to work cross-functionally with the teams that fuel the company revenue such as Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customer Relations and translate their data needs into valuable solutions. We are looking for someone with a strong business sense and an interest in data and analytics.
Your mission @ Aircall!
- Collaborate transversally with business teams (Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Operations) to identify pain points and propose data-driven solutions
- Create, monitor and optimize our real-time dashboards
- Provide punctual analyses and insights to business teams using SQL or Python
- Contribute to the effort on company wide governance, awareness and accessibility of business metrics
- Promote a data culture within Aircall by creating source of truth data sets and empowering teams to be more autonomous with their data
A little about you
- Currently studying to obtain a Master degree in a business or engineering school or at the end of your education
- Comfortable manipulating data in SQL, knowledge of Python for data analysis and BI tools such as Looker is appreciated
- Understanding of sales and/or marketing processes and tools (Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo,..) is appreciated
- Curious, problem solver, eager to learn
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.