Customer Success - Internship
Customer Relations /
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
We are looking for an outstanding Intern to join the Customer Success team in a an amazing tech startup located in the centre of Paris!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Help Customer Success Managers to accompany and nurture a portfolio of clients
- Monitor and qualify growth opportunities and threats within existing customers
- Insure timely response to customer queries and gather product feedback
- Optimize and automate our internal processes, best practices & tools
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
A little more about you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Always willing to go the extra mile!
- Desire to provide an excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and/ or French, another language would be a plus
- Passion for startups or dynamic environments (previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.