Customer Implementation Specialist
Customer Experience – 13009 - Onboarding /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are looking for a talented Customer Onboarding Specialist to manage our english speaker accounts in the EMEA region (FIME, DABENO, UKI).
You are the first point of contact of our new clients, your mission is to make them feel comfortable with the use of our product.
Your mission @ Aircall
- Lead the implementation process for a portfolio of new customers on the EMEA market, aiming to continually improve customer experience; this implies reviewing and understanding our customer’s business and technical challenges in order to successfully implement our solutions and meet their expectations.
- Act as a project manager in order to guide the implementation of new customers and advise them on the best valuable way to use our solution.
- Handover the right level of information to our Customer Success Team for them to keep reinforcing the relationship with our customers and help them grow with Aircall.
- Learn and constantly stay up-to-date on the Aircall solution.
- Carry out product walkthrough to the different project stockholders.
- Contribute to internal transformation team projects.
A little more about you:
- At least a first experience in a similar position or in consulting.
- Fluent in English. French, Spanish or German would be a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as good listening skills.
- You’re a tech-savvy person and your are comfortable discovering and adopting new tools.
- Strong organisation skills - ability to manage one’s time, priorities and multitasks.
- You’re problem solver, always ready for the extra mile to make the customer happy and provide an excellent customer experience.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.