Business Developer / Outbound SDR - German Market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
The ideal SDR is curious and rigorous, looking to rocket-start a sales career.
Based in our Paris office, the Sales Developer works within the Northern Europe sales team, hand in hand with Account Executives to create business opportunities. This role is crucial in opening the German and spreading the Aircall product vision across new regions.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Understand Aircall’s business value and product vision. Understand our customer profiles and their specific challenges and needs
- Identify relevant sales targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc.
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities
- Represent Aircall towards the Northern market with integrity and professionalism at all times, and escalate your inputs to the Head of Business Development
- Travel with the team to all events
A little more about you:
- Native in German : you will be emailing, calling, meeting native prospects from the German market
- Bilingual in English is a big plus
- A good knowledge of the market is mandatory (experience in the country is truly a plus).
- Strong communication skills: active listening, empathy, problem-solving attitude
- Rigor and organization: ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Willingness to learn at all time and entrepreneurial spirit to open the Northern market
- Enthusiastic, positive and a team player. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.