Business Developer / Outbound SDR - German Market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
The ideal SDR is curious and rigorous, looking to rocket-start a sales career.
Based in our Paris office, the Sales Developer works within the Northern Europe sales team, hand in hand with Account Executives to create business opportunities. This role is crucial in opening the German and spreading the Aircall product vision across new regions.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Understand Aircall’s business value and product vision. Understand our customer profiles and their specific challenges and needs.
- Identify relevant sales targets and gather key lead information across the market: verticals, customer segments, current solutions, etc
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to raise curiosity and interest, and hunt business opportunities
- Represent Aircall towards the Northern market with integrity and professionalism at all times, and escalate your inputs to the Head of Business Development
- Travel with the team to all events
A little more about you:
- Native in German : you will be emailing, calling, meeting native prospects from the German market
- Bilingual in English is a big plus
- A good knowledge of the market is mandatory (experience in the country is truly a plus).
- Strong communication skills: active listening, empathy, problem-solving attitude
- Rigor and organization: ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Willingness to learn at all time and entrepreneurial spirit to open the Northern market
- Enthusiasm, fun and team player. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.