Technical Support Engineer - EMEA
Customer Relations /
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Aircall is looking for Technical Support Specialists to help us bring our support department to the next level and bring to our customer the best care.
You’ll work closely with our global support team, tech teams and QA teams (New York & Paris) to efficiently identify, solve, escalate and advise our customer’s on their questions and concerns.
This position is opened to overseas candidates willing to move to Paris or to work remotely based on the European Timezone (with travel to Paris occasionally).
Your mission @Aircall:
- Handle technical and functional questions escalated by the Customer Relations Team
- Analyse, Reproduce and Report all the incidents reported by customers
- Test fixes deployed by developers with the QA Team
- Create and maintain internal documentation for recurrent issues
- Train the Customer Care Team about technical issues
- Work back and forth with the L1 team to train them on some specific problematics, and learn how the issues are escalated to the L2 team
- Work closely with QA Engineers to identify and mitigate risks in potential features, provide best practices to Customer Care Team
- Escalate feedback to Product & Tech teams in order to help improving our product
A little more about you:
- To work remotely : you have already a first experience working remotely.
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English (Other European Language are an advantage)
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive self-starter, willing to dig into complex issues, able to take direction, and work within a team environment
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and systems (hardware & software)
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux,, OS X, …)
- IP Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, VLAN, FTP,) and OSI model
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats including XML, EDI and CSV
- Working knowledge of B2B technologies including AS2, SFTP and Web Services
- API knowledge and coding skills : Postman & SOAPui HTTP errors
- Background writing in a scripting language a plus
- Master or BcS in Software engineering
- Previous experience as a Tech Support Specialist in a tech company
- Familiarity with Ruby & React languages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Freshdesk, etc.
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we strive to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents.
We believe that when we’re fully present at work we are more engaged, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together. Which is why we give everyone the freedom, tools, and environment to do their best work.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.