Business Developer / SDR - French market
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales to join our Paris office. This role involves researching companies, organize sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
Very high bonuses and completly uncapped!
What you will do :
- The Sales Development Representative works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What we are looking for :
- Fluent in French and a good English is mandatory
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team