Sales Development Intern
Sales & Partnerships – 12008 - SDR /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
We are seeking a dedicated team player to join our Paris office. The ideal candidate would bring a positive energy to the team, is curious, and motivated to learn. Customer-facing experience is key - this position will be the perfect start to skyrocketing your sales career.
All in all, this role enables high energy, motivated team players to develop consultative sales skills and grow professionally. You will work closely with Account Executives (AE) of the Southern Region. You will engage inbound prospects via chat and over the phone, to qualify them before passing them to an AE. This role is integral in the gathering of pre-sales prospect information and also in its collaboration with Sales teams across the Southern Region.
What we are looking for :
- Strong communication skills (you will engage with prospects over the phone and via email)
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive energy & curiosity to learn more
- Perfectly fluent in French
A little more about you :
- French fluency : you will be emailing, calling, meeting (native) prospects from the French market
- Spanish fluency would be advantageous
- Market knowledge is mandatory (can be gathered from having lived there/ visited/ affinity to the culture etc)
- Strong communication skills : active listening, empathy, problem-solving attitude
- Time management and organisation skills : ability to manage a large quantity of accounts
- Willingness to learn at all times and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic and positive! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.