Onboarding Specialist (CST, MST or PST Hours)
Remote - US /
Customer Relations /
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you're looking for!
About the team:
Customer success is the heart of Aircall and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customers base. In this role, you’ll work with to ensure customers are smoothly set up with their new Aircall accounts, and train them how to use the application in order to help their business grow.
What you'll do:
- Review and understand our customer's business and communication challenges to successfully implement solutions
- Onboard and train new customers to ensure they are setup for maximum success
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Aircall and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our customers
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the customer and the Aircall team
- Work with our Account Executives to manage client expectations and ensure that the Onboarding Team has all information necessary for a smooth transition
- Analyze, organize, and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Engineering, and Sales Teams
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 1 year or more of experience in onboarding new customers
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re comfortable on the phone talking to customers, providing support and feedback while working closely to resolve any problems in a timely fashion
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- You're excited to start your career in a fast-paced startup
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- You are passionate and naturally curious about technology, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are empathetic to the challenges unique to different types of business models and are able to anticipate client needs and concerns before they arise
- You like to get your hands dirty and are energized by working with a dynamic and supportive team
- Problem solver and results driven, you can quickly think on your feet
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.