Digital Onboarding Specialist - Sydney
Customer Experience – 13009 - Onboarding /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do, and this starts in the Onboarding stage of the customer journey. We are looking for a passionate customer onboarding specialist to actively drive customer results in our digital-led customer segment!
What you'll do :
- Oversee a pool of customers in the onboarding stage of their journey and drive them to successful value realisation
- Adapt a data-driven approach to fostering product adoption for the digital touch segment of Aircall’s customer base
- Use a tech-touch approach to drive customers through their onboarding journey and empower them to utilise self-help resources
- Leverage one-to-many engagement methods (webinars, Totango success plays, in-app engagement, video content, etc) to train various user personas on our product
- Provide targeted personal engagement and troubleshooting for customers where needed based on health triggers throughout their onboarding stage
- Analyse, organise, and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Customer Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Programs Management Teams
- Take part in the constant improvement of our customer journey by giving feedback about our onboarding processes to further drive efficiency and workflow improvement
- Bring a curious can-do attitude and embrace the evolution of the role based on changing business needs
What you'll bring :
- 1+ years experience in Customer Support, Onboarding/Implementation, Customer Education, or Customer Success
- Excellent written verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter : able to effectively juggle multiple projects at a time and a large pool of customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-centric : you take ownership of customer requests and see them through to completion (even if it means referring them to another department and following up with that department!)
- Data-driven : able to leverage insights (adoption, engagement, health score) to influence customer engagement decisions
- As a brand ambassador to some of our most valuable customers, you can sell the value of Aircall to multiple stakeholders (from end users to CEOs)
- Technical proficiency and an understanding of basic software integrations and use cases is a plus
- Problem solver and results-driven, you can quickly think on your feet
- Previous experience in a similar environment or role is highly desirable
- Eager to learn and evolve in a hyper-growth environment
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.