Technical Support Specialist - India
Customer Experience – 10006 - Support /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will join a team that operates as a second point of contact for Aircall's customers across the globe. You will work directly with them to help solve complex technical and operational questions. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will have a direct impact on their ability to make and receive phone calls, leverage the right products/integrations and grow their business. Every day you will be working with multiple teams across Aircall, such as Success, Engineering, Product, Onboarding, and Sales to provide white glove service and support.
Our team is customer-focused, highly motivated, and thrives on our shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Aircall being a 24/5 business we operate throughout various time zones using a follow-the-sun model. Our extensive product knowledge and technical skillset is our most valuable asset both to our customers and our internal teams.
Mission At Aircall:
- As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Receive and respond to escalated Customer cases regarding technical and functional questions or issues.
- Handle a variety of complex issues dealing with various platforms, operating systems, applications, integrations, inbound / outbound calling, caller ID, calling features, etc. Analyze, reproduce, and be part of the resolution.
- Assist the Frontline Support team to train them on some specific topics, and improve how the issues are escalated to the Technical Support team. Train the Customer Support Team about relevant subjects. Create and maintain internal documentation.
- Work closely with developers and product management colleagues to diagnose, understand and resolve issues. Mitigate risks in potential features, and bring best practices to Customer Support Team.
- Take ownership with internal and external stakeholders to define and resolve systemic issues, suggest product enhancements and eventual workarounds. Recommend and support the implementation of process improvements.
- Monitor Customer Support metrics to proactively identify trends and recurring issues. Follow up with customers to ensure ongoing high levels of satisfaction;
Little more about you:
- Aptitude for understanding providing excellent customer service including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English (Other Languages are a plus).
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced and changing environment.
- Positive self-starter, willing to dig into complex issues, able to take direction, and work within a team environment.
- Willingness to consistently improve and try different approaches and perspectives.
- Empathetic and active listener, with the ability to see each situation from someone else’s viewpoint.
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and features.
- Motivation to learn by yourself and seek knowledge.
- Hard Skills:
- Basic understanding of telephony routing, including IVR, ACD, DTMF.
- Foundational understanding of the OSI model;Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, applying ITIL concepts. Familiarity with Zendesk and Atlassian products notability JIRA.
- Foundational knowledge about Operating Systems (Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS).
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats including XML, EDI and CSV.
- Familiarity with logging tools such as DataDog.
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Looker.
- API knowledge, using Postman, SOAPui and Webhooks.
- Browser developer console troubleshooting and basic understanding of HTML.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills.
- You are familiar with working in remote or hybrid environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a SaaS or telecom business.
- Ability to convey complex ideas in layman's terms.
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment; familiar with organizing workflows and be process oriented.
- Committed, ambitious, team player, and outcome oriented.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.