Alliance Partnerships Manager - Southern Europe
Marketing & Partnerships
Aircall's mission is to help businesses unlock the power of voice communication, so they can focus on delighting customers, closing deals, and building their business.
To do this, we've created the first phone system and call center software for the modern business. Our platform seamlessly integrates with CRM, support and sales tools, and other business applications to provide customers the context they need to have personalized, context-driven, and relationship enhancing conversations at scale.
And, with no hardware and a beautifully modern user experience, Aircall is deployed and operational in a matter of minutes - not days or months.
We're helping over 5000 customers worldwide unlock voice, and growing faster than ever.
Behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
Relationships are important. Which is why we are looking for a people-person who can develop and nurture relationships with an array of Strategic Partners - Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, Shopify, Pipedrive - to just name a few. You will own the partner engagement lifecycle, and spearhead our initiative to grow revenue via business referrals, co-marketing, and co-selling initiatives from our partnerships.
What you'll do
- Manage partners on the Southern European Countries: from understanding the partner product strategy and helping drive the integration go-to-market to maintaining ongoing relationships and ultimately generating revenue through direct referrals.
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with our partners’ AEs, SEs, and leadership to increase awareness of the Aircall integrations
- Engage integration partners to explore different and innovative strategies and opportunities
- Effectively communicate our vision, value proposition, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to our partners
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentation and demos to accelerate partner acquisition and retention
- Drive engagement, pipeline, and ultimately revenue through Strategic Partnerships
What you'll bring
- BA/BS degree and 1-3 years working in SaaS/technology business development, account management and/or sales
- Tech-savvy background with an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of our platform
- The confidence and ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple layers of the organization including Senior-Level executives
- Genuine excitement and curiosity about the SaaS ecosystem and working in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment
- An outgoing and vibrant personality with the ability to network and build strong professional relationships (a great sense of humor helps!)
- Ambition, commitment, and the ability to roll with the punches when things don’t go as planned
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in French & English - (Spanish, Italian & Portuguese would be a big plus )
- This position does involve travel (30%) as needed.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team