Growth Manager - EMEA
Marketing & Partnerships /
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
As a Growth Manager EMEA your job is to be able to drive short and long term initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the outbound lead generation machine.
Your Key responsibilities would include to help all local SDR teams to answer key questions about how to grow conversion, revenue and monetize the business, and launch high-impact initiatives.
Your mission @Aircall
- Unique opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of growth for Aircall EMEA
- Define and implement a scalable & predictable local outbound lead generation strategy (focus on vertical, segment, and local needs) in collaboration with the field marketing manager
- Identify key customer segments & customized approach for each country
- Defining & coordinating on marketing strategies to accelerate outbound pipeline creation by country
- Work closely with Head of Sales as well as Product and Customer teams to drive growth
- Implement new tools or funnels to rapidly increase our number of leads in EMEA
- Develop a winning strategy for lead attribution and priority by vertical (seasonality etc…)
- Optimize email cadences by improving the Open Rate & Click to rate
- List creation for events / webinars / campaigns
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and reports from users to revenue so that we know our ROI by channel and campaigns.
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team.
- Maintain marketing database health and cleaning with adapted tools
- Document and evangelize best practices
- Work directly with the Marketing Demand generation team and closely with the EMEA Sales team.
- Recruit and Manage a team of 2 growth marketing specialists and help them to execute global plan.
A little about you
- 5+/7+ years of experience in Growth in the B2B SaaS company.
- Advanced experience working with Salesloft and Salesforce.
- Experience as an SDR / Sales is a plus !
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Do-er personalityAbility to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still and excellent team player.
- Fluent in English, and other languages is a huge bonus :)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.