Business Developer / Outbound SDR - English (UK and Ireland) Market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales for the UK market, based in our Paris office. This role involves researching companies, organize sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
Your mission @Aircall:
- The Sales Development Rep works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest
- Book demos and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and verbal communications.
- Travel with the team to all events
A little more about you:
- Native English speaker (you'll be emailing, calling, meeting with British and Irish native prospects)
- Scraping expert and able to analyze data
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiastic and positive! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.