Business Developer / Outbound SDR - Northern Europe Market (UK & Ireland)
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales on the UK market based in our Paris office. This role involves researching companies, organize sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
Your mission @Aircall:
- The Sales Development Rep works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demos and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- Travel with the UK team to all events
A little more about you:
- Native English speaker (you'll be emailing, calling, meeting with British and Irish native prospects)
- Scraping expert and able to analyze data
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.