Customer Support Specialist
Customer Experience – 10006 - Support /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 18,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our customers and the liaison between them and Aircall. You will help our customers navigate the product, troubleshoot issues and help them get answers.
It is your job to ensure that even if we can’t solve their problem immediately, that our customers know you are invested in their Aircall experience being a positive one.
You’ll work closely with our global support team and other internal teams to provide a world class customer support experience for all our customers.
Impact: You’ll work closely with our clients to identify, investigate, escalate and advise them on their questions and concerns. Day to day, your interactions with our customers directly impact their ability to run their teams efficiently.
How to Succeed: You are curious and like to learn. You can work under pressure, manage your time well and know how to prioritize your workload. You’re not afraid to challenge yourself and are open to change. You’re eager to share feedback and ideas to help our team continually improve with a positive attitude.
A little more about you
- Ideally 1 + years of experience in a SaaS B2B customer support role or transferable experience/skills.
- Bilingual in (language) is required .
- Familiar with ticketing tools and systems
- An understanding of how CRMs systems workStrong understanding of basic computer skills.
- Technical aptitude (ability to understand and explain technical concepts to customers and other internal stakeholders).
- Self-driven and comfortable working autonomously.
- A curiosity to understand and troubleshoot complex customer inquiries.
- Strong sense of time management and prioritization of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and passionate about helping others.
- Exhibit uncompromising empathy.
- Ability to multi-task across different platforms and forms of communication.
- Willingness to work with multiple teams in an international and multilingual remote/hybrid environment .
- The desire to contribute to a fast growing company.
- Available to work in overnight shifts .
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.