Customer Marketing Specialist
Marketing – 11003 - Demand Generation /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will work to develop a global customer advocacy program to be executed on regionally.
They will own the creation of an advocate database, operationalized workflows, programs, and incentivisation for acts of advocacy (job changes, referral programs, 3rd party reviews, social amplification, UGC, etc.) along with the development of a user group program.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will partner with Regional Marketing, CS and Community Marketing Manager to activate key advocates to sell on our behalf in more spaces & networks through programs like Community Sponsorships, CABs, and Awards/Lists.
This role partners closely with the Customer Success Programs, Regional Marketing and Community Marketing teams.
Your mission @Aircall :
- Develop and execute a global Customer Advocacy program locally.
A little more about you :
- 3+ years of experience in B2B software or SaaS required
- Effective communication, project management and stakeholder management
- Ability to analyze, get insights from data and report on campaign effectiveness
- Ability to self-manage and proactively identify/solve problems
- Experience in customer marketing, regional marketing or demand generation tactics and technology
- Working knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation, Customer Success Management and In-Product Engagement softwares
- Experience working closely with product marketing, campaigns and customer success teams in building, launching and reporting on customer campaigns
- Core demand generation tactics such as email marketing, running webinars, events, social, etc.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.