Customer Success Manager - Sydney
Customer Operations – 12004 - Success /
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
The customer is at the heart of Aircall and so is our Customer Success team!
We are looking for a tech-savvy Customer Success Manager with strong relationship-building skills and a sales background that is looking to help customers succeed.
You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall locally!
**This position is based in Sydney **
It requires full working rights as we are not able to sponsor for now.
Your mission at Aircall:
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of ~100 existing VIP & SMB customers and ensure they are getting the most out of our product & services.
- Ensure customer growth, adoption, satisfaction and retention
- Be proactive by developing a commercially focused relationship while taking into account customers' needs
- Liaise internally with Billing & Support to bring timely solutions to customers
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction, organise product feedback and delight our customers
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our processes, best practices and tools
As such, you will:
A little more about you:
- Ideally around 4 years of experience in Sales, Customer Success or in Account management is required
- Previous experience in a SaaS company and with SMBs will be highly regarded
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for consistently providing an excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you:
- A true challenge where you’ll get many responsibilities quickly
- An entrepreneurial adventure
- Develop the skills needed to fast-track your career in Tech Sales/SaaS
- Stock options pre-IPO
- Amazing, supportive team
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Gym membership allowance
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.