San Francisco /
Airhouse is simplifying ecommerce operations and logistics for modern companies. We make distributing modern consumer goods—from pet products to beverages and beyond—as easy as flipping a switch, taking over the dozens of workflows and integrations needed to get orders out the door and into customers' hands every day.
We’re looking for a skilled Account Specialist to own the day-to-day management of our customer and partner experience. In this role, you'll become an expert in all things related to modern ecommerce to keep our customers' operations on track and help them get the most out of using Airhouse.
This is an individual contributor, not management role, with opportunities for advancement.
- Manage the full customer onboarding experience via email, Slack and phone, from implementation, landing their inventory and sending their first shipment to continued day-to-day questions, account modifications and projects
- Become an expert in our product, our operations, and shipping/logistics tasks more broadly to help customers use Airhouse and troubleshoot problems
- Work with warehouses to guide setup for new accounts onsite, reconcile inventory counts, standardize packaging operations and work as go-between with customers and receiving/packing leads to resolve issues
- Own creation and maintenance of help documentation
- Send proactive customer communications about service updates and new feature releases
- Partner with Customer Service Specialists respond to customer questions on time-sensitive SLAs and refine processes to ensure this scales, surfacing challenges and bottlenecks
- Work across all teams, including: product and engineering to develop product features and scalable internal tools, finance to process invoices and claims resolution, and sales to assist with contract adjustment and pricing projects
- Own and report on efficiency SLAs around error resolution, onboarding and other core customer-related success metrics
- Inform our operations roadmap and help source new partners with leadership based on efficiency and needs
- 2-3 years prior experience working with startups/in tech
- Enjoys the challenges and ambiguity of working at an early-stage startup
- Prior experience in a customer- or partner-facing role a must
- Loves creative problem-solving, high energy, adaptable
- Strong writer, great at breaking down complex projects and topics into simple instructions
- Salary, equity based on experience
- Remote-first company headquartered in downtown San Francisco
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, ancillary)
- Flexible time off policy (take it when you need it)
- Paid parental leave, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Perks including team retreats and remote setup stipend