Open Talent Application
People Operations – Talent Acquisition /
Join Our Talent Network!
Don’t be disappointed that you didn’t see any recent opportunities posted on our careers page! Our Talent team still wants you to stay in touch with you! If you didn’t see any current jobs that matched your background and interests, we’d love for you to apply here and join our Talent Network! Once joining, be among the first to hear about future opportunities at Air Protein, as well as exciting updates about our company, our team, our culture, and our products! So make sure to join today!!!
You will always be on our radar if you have any food or biotech industry experience in the following areas:
- Administrative Support
- Corporate & Support functions
- People Experience / HR / Talent Acquisition
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations - Plant, Business, Capital Projects
- Food Science - Scientists (R&D), Laboratory, Product Development
- Engineering - Bioprocessing & Biotechnology
- Manufacturing & Production -Technician & Operators
- Leadership - Technical or Business
- Business & Corporate Development
- Process Management & Business Systems
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree are required for corporate functions
- Masters or Phd are preferred for STEM roles
- Operators / technicians standard state or federal certifications and licenses are required
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Health Benefits, including ancillary benefits and HSA/FSA programs
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Retirement Plan with Company Match up to 4%
- Employee Equity
- Employee Development
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Weekly All-Hands Meetings
Air Protein is an equal opportunity employer:
At Air Protein, we are committed to providing equal opportunities. Because we want the absolute best people, we enthusiastically invite people of every race, color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability – or any other status protected by law – to apply to join our team.
Research has shown that women and people from marginalized groups may not apply for a role if they aren't a 100% match. Please don't hold back. If you think you will excel in this role, but perhaps you don’t tick every box, we'd appreciate the opportunity to consider your application.
About Air Protein:
Imagine a protein company unlike anything that has come before! Air Protein™ is on a mission to impact climate change by revolutionizing how we make protein. Founded in 2019, we make protein from elements of the air.
Air Protein is a modern food company, crafting the world’s first air-based protein to feed us more sustainably, help renew the planet’s resources and eliminate compromise between nutrition, taste and climate impact. Using novel technology inspired by NASA, we convert elements found in the air around us into protein using probiotic cultures, then turn those proteins into any meat imaginable. It’s where cutting-edge science meets bold ambition to reinvent the way we eat.
Join our team of passionate scientists, engineers, and business leaders working to transform the future of food with solutions we never thought possible, creating meat that is nutritious, delicious and more sustainable. Air Protein uses less land, less water and is significantly faster to make than any other meat available.
In addition to the chance to work with cutting edge technology to help combat climate change and working toward addressing the impending food crisis, Air Protein employees also enjoy competitive benefits and total compensation plans and a collaborative company culture. If you join us on this relentless pursuit for more, changing the world will soon feel as natural as taking a breath.
Air Protein is funded by ADM, a world leader in fermentation technology, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and Barclays, one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
World Economic Forum:Air Protein Named WEF Technology Pioneer