EMEA Account Manager
Customer Success – Account Management /
Our mission is to break down barriers and allow brands to have meaningful connections with every digital consumer. We enable those brands to build closer relationships with their consumers through highly contextual and relevant interactions across mobile apps, mobile wallet, web, email and SMS.
Every day many of the world’s most admired brands such as McDonald's, ASOS, Sky, Air France, Boots, AXA, JD Sports, Starbucks and many more rely on Airship to deliver these experiences. We send more messages per day than the total daily volume of tweets posted on Twitter.
For the past 3 years Airship has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms and achieved the highest overall position in 2020, the most recent assessment.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for building and expanding relationships, to support the rapidly growing list of customers in the EMEA (predominantly UK) region that currently includes brands such as Boots, ASOS and JD Sports. Proactively collaborating with customers to successfully adopt Airship services and drive their success in digital marketing.
Based in the UK, your responsibilities will include:
- Own and nurture customer relationships within your territory of accounts, from initial onboarding, ongoing product adoption, contract renewal and product upsell
- Advise different roles within a customer’s organization on how to maximise the value generated from their Airship services, in line with their personal and business objectives
- Expand the adoption of Airship services and capabilities, by keeping customers up to date on best practices and new Airship products & services
- Engage with a range of customers stakeholders and users across multiple departments, and to ensure that they are effectively supported by the relevant Airship resources
- Exceed internal business targets for your role, with the freedom to decide how best to retain and grow the customer base within your territory
- Deliver proactive guidance to customers through ad-hoc, scheduled and strategic interactions including Quarterly Business Reviews
- Forecast accurately and timely, build and progress opportunities to deliver YOY growth and customer satisfaction
Preferred Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in an enterprise SaaS role, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, social)
- A natural curiosity to learn more about a customer’s motivations, business drivers, strategic goals/ objectives and desired business outcomes
- Team player mentality and ability to contribute in a team oriented environment
- The drive for self development to improve yourself and those around you
- Strong written and presentation skills with experience in presenting to a range of level of roles/audiences, both remotely and in-person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience navigating multiple existing contacts within a customer’s organisation and expanding the breadth and depth of these
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- A great company culture, guiding values and generous employee benefits
- Training and ongoing professional development
- Fast paced and collaborative working environment, full of industry expertise and cross functional resources to support you and your customer
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program