Solution engineer - Europe and Apac
Sales – EMEA Sales /
Are you passionate about working with bleeding edge mobile marketing technologies? Do you enjoy working with the most innovative mobile engagement teams and the leading brands in the world? We run a high capacity, fault tolerant, and horizontally scalable infrastructure. Airship’s Solutions Engineers play an instrumental role by providing highly technical assistance to ensure the sales team’s success. This position is customer facing so an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships is vital. The right candidate will be able to understand customer requirements and our products and then synthesize and translate that information into increased customer success and revenue.
- Provide technical expertise in sales opportunities (sales presentations, product demos, account strategy)
- Demonstrate the value of Airship’s Mobile Engagement solutions to technical and non-technical prospects in a manner that is appropriate for the audience
- Assess the customer's strategic needs and uncover business requirements for Airship solutions
- Provide clear, articulate answers to customer inquiries concerning Airship’s Mobile Engagement solutions
- Provide project/team leadership in proofs of concept and upselling or growth opportunities
- Take ownership of and provide technical responses to RFP/RFI and Infosec reviews
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to help identify market opportunity and product requirements based on customer and prospect feedback
- Work with Engineering, Product Marketing, and Sales Enablement to provide new product trainings and technical overviews for internal Sales teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline
- 3/5+ years experience in a high-tech Sales Engineering type of role
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to marketing and technology teams at all levels, both remotely and in person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with digital marketing, mobile strategies, and mobile/web analytics a plus
- Local and International travel required
- Fluent in english and French
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program