ACCOUNT MANAGER - French Territory
Customer Success – Account Management /
You are an Account Manager with the ability to manage key EMEA relationships within our current account base to drive increased adoption of Airship products and services. We have a wide variety of existing clients all hungry to learn more about Airship and how we can continue to improve the success of their mobile experiences and overall business goals.
You’ll be part of the french team and responsible for a portion of accounts inside the territory.
- Conduct sales activities including active management of existing accounts, developing opportunities, delivering proposals, and closing sales, all within an assigned account list/ territory
- Own and nurture the customer relationships you develop
- Build existing clients into successful case studies
- Keep customers up to date on best practices as well as new Airship products and services
- Forecast and database upkeep all to keep information flowing, relevant and easily accessible
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in enterprise SaaS sales, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, social)
- Degree in Business or other related discipline
- Native / bilingual French
- Customer centric willing to consult with clients to ensure their success
- Knowledge of mobile/tech / digital marketing industry
- Experience using CRM and web-based conferencing systems
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in-person
- At ease establishing business relationships with, and presenting to, individuals from various countries, industries and at all corporate levels
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/ quotas
Possibility to work remotely from outside Paris. We will require frequent travels to Paris for customers and internal meetings, approximately 2 to 3 travels per months.
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program