Support Team Lead
Support – Support pdfFiller /
At airSlate, our journey began in Boston, USA, in 2008. What started as a single product with 3,000 customers has grown into an influential tech company with 1000+ team members across six offices worldwide. In 2022, airSlate reached a total valuation of $1.25 billion and became a 'Unicorn 🦄'. But even as we scale, team members remain our most valuable asset. That's why we've built a company that excites people about their work.
We develop products that serve over 100 million users with no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, DocHub, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to transform how their organizations run digitally.
About pdfFiller team:
We are a passionate and ambitious team of 120+ people on a mission to succeed with our online PDF creator and editor – pdfFiller.
pdfFiller empowers over 10 million users every month to create and edit PDFs, send them for signing, and securely store documents within a single application. Offering unlimited storage, unlimited templates, and cross-platform integration, pdfFiller is the only PDF editor needed to get your document done.
And now, we are looking for a Support Team Lead who is prepared to contribute to the next chapter of our company's growth.
Join us as an IT Support Team Lead, where a customer-centric mindset is essential. As the lead for our product support team, we are looking for someone who exemplifies a product-oriented and people-focused attitude, integrating initiative and collaboration to propel the team towards success.
If you're ready to lead a support team and contribute to our success, we invite you to apply. Your management skills will play a pivotal role in driving our support initiatives forward.
What you'll be working on:
- Can do advanced/freestyle/out of the box troubleshooting when dealing with complicated/unusual issues;
- Assists the team with difficult cases;
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate escalations, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries;
- Manage customer escalations (chats/tickets/calls);
- Learn from escalations; develop and introduce de-escalation techniques to improve future customer service interactions and help team to avoid the same problems;
- Constantly improving customer experience.
- Product Demo
- Manage and guide assigned team to ensure successful demo execution.
- Deep understanding of our product, able to handle questions confidently.
- Excellent verbal and written skills tailored to various audiences.
- Skilled in captivating an audience and addressing queries effectively.
- Tailor demos to specific client needs, building strong relationships.
- Utilize Statistical Analysis of Product Demos to Enhance Project Success and Value.
- Stay updated on trends and competitors for strategic advantage.
- Work independently w/o close supervision from manager;
- Drive changes and results, solve the problem before it occurs;
- Scope of influence
- Take leadership on cross-functional projects;
- Perceived as a role-model for junior staff ;
- Ensure adherence to support SLA (tickets, chats, calls);
- Develop support knowledgebase and troubleshooting guides;
- Drive support improvements and customer success.
- Assist Manager with
- Managing the team’s efficiency and building a positive team environment;
- Communicating objectives and monitoring team performance;
- Creating & managing team schedule;
- Identifying and applying career advancement opportunities, designing growth and self-development plans;
- Resolving team issues and disputes;
- Quality control process;
- Reports & data visualization;
- Advanced presentation skills: communications skills & public speaking;
- Back up manager in the absence (hours/days).
- Training, Mentoring & Hiring
- Providing continuous and honest feedback to help team members to identify their areas of improvement
- Analytical skills (measuring actions, failures and successes)
- Mentor and/or gives direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices
- Recruit, train, manage, and coach support personnel
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrate a history of at least 3 years in Technical Support
- 1+ year track record as a Support Shift Lead or Team Lead in the IT industry
- Solid technical escalation handling skills, troubleshooting, and reproduction abilities.
- Experience collaborating with developers
- Experience with Product Demos
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate the US market;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Ukrainian proficiency is advantageous.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team🚀.
What we offer:
— Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Wroclaw. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
— Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
— Health and well-being — We prioritize the health and well-being of our team. This is why we provide a Luxmed subscription, a multisport card for every team member, access to the office's massage room, free lunches, and healthy in-office snacks to sustain your energy.
— Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
— Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they're business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
— Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
We are proud of:
— airSlate Care for Ukraine — With a significant number of our team members in Ukraine, our foremost concern was ensuring their safety by providing both financial and logistical assistance to them and their families. What started as an immediate response has evolved into a cornerstone of the airSlate charity program. We match donations contributed by our team members, offer humanitarian aid to those affected by the conflict, distribute food packages to seniors, and support animal shelters. Our commitment remains steadfast in working towards restoring peace to Ukraine.
— airSlate Junior Club — Our sense of family extends beyond our team. All team members with children gain access to the airSlate Junior Club, featuring engaging events such as cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
It is airSlate's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. airSlate's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. airSlate is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, airSlate will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Notice to Learn how we process your personal information.