Product Manager- Acquisition
Permanent - Full Time
Who we are:
Airwallex is one of the most exciting and well-capitalised fintech start-ups. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all size to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
Backed by industry icons including DST Global, Tencent, Mastercard, Sequoia Capital China, Hillhouse, Square Peg Capital, Gobi Partners and Horizon Ventures, we have raised over US$200 million with a valuation in excess of $1B which makes us one of Australia's Tech Unicorns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have 8 global offices across China, Australia, Singapore, London and San Francisco.
This role reports to the VP Payments Product and will be responsible for driving, measuring and managing the SME acquisition strategy for Australia, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong. A sophisticated digital acquisition plan will need to be developed, executed and maintained in close consultation with Marketing and Business Development to maximise growth opportunities for the business.
- Produce a prioritised pipeline of enhancements based on analysis of internally-held data and market opportunities.
- Partner with Internal and External Stakeholders to identify and deliver end-to-end acquisition solutions that increase both revenue and conversion rates
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Software Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Compliance on product development during the analysis phase to assess value, usability and feasibility
- Define KPIs to measure success along with post-delivery reporting to track performance for multiple internal stakeholders
- Make difficult trade-offs and decisions relating to product features, cost, and schedule
Who you are:
- You are experienced in digital marketing – your ability to execute a sophisticated programmatic marketing strategy is key
- You have high attention to detail – a detailed understanding of the end-to-end customer journey is also required to drive improvements to the internal and external user experience
- You are focused on user experience – our goal is to achieve an extremely intuitive customer experience in relation to understanding and utilising our web application
- You are a doer – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in any fintech
Skills and Experience You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of product experience closely aligned with acquisition of an SME client base
- Strong understanding of web services, web development and payment gateways
- Exceptional communication abilities, primarily focusing on translating between technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and ability to stay focused on what is important to users and the business
- Capable of leading a team and getting people excited about your product vision
- Ability to identify gaps and the flexibility to manage and close them with relevant team members
· Collaborative open office space
· PlayStation and Table Tennis for when you want to unwind
· Fully stocked kitchen (Snacks, fruits, beers, you name it!)
· Regular team building events
· Freedom to be creative
· Casual work environment
· Fast and agile team where your voice will be heard