Permanent - Full Time
Who we are:
Airwallex is one of the most exciting and well-capitalised fintech start-ups specialising in global payments. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all size to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
Backed by industry icons including Tencent, Mastercard, Sequoia Capital China, Hillhouse, Square Peg Capital, Gobi Partners and Horizon Ventures, we have raised over US$100 million.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have 8 global offices across China, Australia, Singapore, London and San Francisco.
Airwallex is growing fast and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel our continued success. With significant investment and strong leadership to expand our business, it's a tremendous time to be joining the Airwallex team.
During the presales stage, you will disseminate your extensive technical knowledge and experience with authority and credibility to showcase our platform and highlight the possibilities for our clients. During the post-sales stage, you will take the ownership of the technology implementation working with various team to ensure the solutions are implemented to the exact same standard envisaged during presales stage, delivering this in a timely manner to help clients realises the benefits of the solution as quickly as possible.
· Maintain awareness and expertise across the respective technology landscape.
· Maintain subject matter expertise in the strategic technologies in scope within the practice.
· Working with Business Development, Product and Customer Success teams to identify customer & market requirements for standardized technology solutions.
· Develop strong relationships with Business Development teams to understand theirs and their customers business needs.
· Lead pre-sales discovery workshops to understand customer requirements, challenges and pain points and recommend suitable technology solutions to address those.
· Own all related technical pre-sales activities including assessing customer’s current environment through various capacity planning & assessments activities, solution sizing activities, producing complex solution designs in line with vendor best practises, producing solution configurations, implementing POC deployments, producing presales documentations such as solution proposals & Statements of Work.
Post-sales (Delivery) activities
· Lead client facing design workshops and design documentation activities.
· Lead solution implementation & configuration activities within the identified scope and to customer’s satisfaction on large, key customer engagements.
Who you are:
- You know how to deliver – you have hands on experience in delivering platform deployment in a complex and diverse business environment, whilst offering superior organisational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks and projects, either independently or with a team
- You are collaborative– you thrive working closely various teams and customers to deliver world-class solutions
- You can speak to anyone –you should be exceptional communication skill and be just as at home conversing with technical experts and well as a layman.
- You are a team player– you’ll ensure seamless partnership with between our internals team to support client success and longevity. The responsibility of supporting sales teams in order to define merchant requirements and build the best solution excites you
- You know the industry – you have a broad understanding of platform deployment and well established experience working with varied project management methodologies
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution
- You want to build something great – you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure.
Skills and Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science/ Engineering from a reputable college/University;
- 5+ years professional experience as Customer Support/Solution Manager;
- Experienced knowledge of Web Services, Json, HTML/HTTP;
- Understand at least one of the major programming languages (PHP, Java, C++, ASP, C#, Python);
- Experience in influencing change in a way that promotes collaboration and includes across all lines of business a must