Product Specialist - Inside Sales
AU - Sydney /
Commercial – Inside Sales /
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing, Product Specialist team. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of small business leads who want to sign up to our platform. Your duties will include contacting customers leads, collecting key information we need and closing the sale. Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders in the business to help optimise our technology, work flow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our Growth team.
Who you are
- You love to talk to customers – you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want, explaining the benefits of Airwallex and articulating how we can help them
- You love sales – while you don’t need much sales experience, you need to be driven to achieve KPIs
- You are focused on great customer experience – when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email – you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them
What you'll bring
- 1-2+ years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Start-up & fintech experience preferred.