Permanent - Full Time
Who we are:
Airwallex is one of the most exciting and well-capitalised fintech start-ups. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all size to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
Backed by industry icons including DST Global, Tencent, Mastercard, Sequoia Capital China, Hillhouse, Square Peg Capital, Gobi Partners and Horizon Ventures, we have raised over US$200 million with a valuation in excess of $1B which makes us one of Australia's Tech Unicorns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have 8 global offices across China, Australia, Singapore, London and San Francisco.
The Channel & Partnership Manager will be responsible for executing a targeted plan to deliver customer acquisition via channels and partnership relationships. You will have deep experience creating and executing such a program with specific focus on small business acquisition by technology companies. Success in this role is based on achievement of the partner channel goals, number of new partners onboarded and volume / revenue of transactions processed via channel partners.
Who you are:
- You are results driven– which will enable you to develop and execute a partnership strategy that supports growth targets
- You are a proactive self-starter– you are able to identify new partnership opportunities to support expansion locally
- You are a people person– who can manage existing partner relationships and seek to grow these accounts
- You are collaborative – you are able to work with marketing to develop joint go-to-market plans to increase new account activations
- You are motivated by targets – regularly monitoring KPIs and other metrics to ensure all campaigns are fully optimised
- You think of the bigger picture – supporting the Head of Partnerships Manager in dealing with local relationships of global partnerships
- You have strong business acumen – leverage our global scale to identify new partner opportunities
- You are data driven – with the ability to create weekly and monthly reports on performance against key objectives, metrics and targets
- You are a confident negotiator – with proven experience negotiating contracts in conjunction with legal, finance, product teams, and Head of Partnerships (as appropriate) through to execution
Skills and Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder – finance/e-commerce or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in fintech / technology driving SME acquisition
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
· Collaborative open office space
· PlayStation and Table Tennis for when you want to unwind
· Fully stocked kitchen (Snacks, fruits, beers, you name it!)
· Regular team building events
· Freedom to be creative
· Casual work environment
· Fast and agile team where your voice will be heard