Associate, Revenue Operations
AU - Sydney /
Strategy & Operations – Revenue Operations /
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is seeking a Revenue Operations Associate to join our team in Australia.
As a Revenue Operations Associate, you will be responsible for supporting our revenue-generating teams by streamlining and optimising processes across sales, marketing, and customer success. This is a data-focussed role so strong excel and SQL skills are a must. You will work closely with the Revenue Operations Manager and other key stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to identify and implement process improvements that drive revenue growth.
- Analyse business data using SQL and provide insights to the Revenue Operations Manager and other stakeholders to support data-driven decision-making.
- Support the implementation and management of revenue-generating technology and tools.
- Assist with the development and management of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and optimize revenue operations.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of sales processes and workflows that improve efficiency and effectiveness of sales teams,
- Support sales incentive processes including target setting and commission payouts.
- Assisting with territory management and salesforce operations
- Support processes for creating, delivering and optimising data-driven lead lists for our Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives.
- Utilise google sheets, salesforce and looker to create reports and dashboards to communicate revenue data insights to stakeholders.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (commerce, mathematics, science, computer science).
- 1-3 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with CRM software, marketing automation platforms, and revenue-generating technology preferred.
- Familiarity with financial data analysis and reporting.
- Strong SQL and excel/google sheets skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy in work and willingness to undertake data analysis tasks with limited guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Life at Airwallex:
💸We commit to industry-leading salaries and rewards
💲We share our business success through every employee receiving equity
💻 Two epic working spaces in the heart of Melbourne and Sydney
🥗On-site snacks, think fully stocked fridges, beers, ice-creams
💳 Your own Airwallex Virtual Card, with $1000 per year to spend on physical, lifestyle, health, or charitable donations
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalised, private support, including coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Generous parental leave, baby bonding leave, and pregnancy loss leaves
💵Paid community and volunteer leave
💸Generous Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.