Senior Manager - Revenue Strategy SME, US
US - San Francisco /
Revenue & Strategy – Revenue Operations /
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy Americas, the Senior Manager Revenue Strategy, US is responsible for designing and implementing a 3-5 year strategic GTM plan for Airwallex’s business account/ SME business across the Americas. This is a highly cross functional role that will have a major impact on Airwallex’s ability to grow within the Americas. Our US operations is currently 50 people strong, meaning this will be a hands-on position that will grow and evolve quickly.
- Design and implement a long range strategic plan for Airwallex’s SME business
- Work with enterprise commercial teams to define the commercial strategy, processes and tools
- Coordinate and help prioritize US product launches across a team of cross-functional stakeholders, including product, compliance, legal and commercial
- Play a lead role in the planning and budgeting activities and establish key strategic priorities that are to be translated into actionable and quantitative plans
- Engage with top companies to create compelling future-state visions and develop the link between Airwallex’s capabilities and customer’s strategic requirements
- A strategic thinker and analytical in your approach to developing strategies
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Someone who consistently “goes the extra mile” in your work
- Someone who works collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- At least 7 years of experience, preferably a blend of consulting and software company go-to-market strategy for higher volume segments like SME
- Fintech/B2B experience is highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Commercial acumen, including ability to create commercial proposals
Life At Airwallex
💸We are committed to paying globally competitive salaries, bonuses & we share our business success through every employee receiving equity in the company
💻 Hybrid work in the heart of San Francisco - 3 days a week required in the office
🥗On-site snacks - think of fully stocked fridges
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalized private support, coaching, and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your Birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Parental leave and baby bonding leave
🏳️🌈Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
🔅Internal Airwallex community groups and local social clubs
💸Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
And much much more!
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.