Talent Acquisition Partner, Non-tech
SG - Singapore /
People and Talent – Talent Acquisition /
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for driving key initiatives in the Talent Acquisition space and well as being a thought leader to our existing team members. With exponential growth plans for 2023, this hands on role will see you driving recruitment efforts including sourcing and attracting top talent across all key areas of the business with a focus on commercial roles.
The focus of this role will be partnering with key stakeholders within the business and acting as the trusted advisor when it comes to talent attraction, talent pipelining and nurturing, interview training ,employee branding, compensation banding and market mapping. Success in this role is building a high powered team that is finding top talent for our open requisitions in a timely manner while creating a seamless candidate experience.
Who You Are:
- You take ownership: you are happy to take ownership, but also lead and mentor team members.
- You are well networked: you are plugged in to the tech scene and have a great talent pool of candidates at your fingertips
- You are a closer: negotiating complex offers is second nature to you
- You are fast paced: with experience working in a tech company that is going through substantial growth
- You are a great multi-tasker: with the ability to manage multiple job requisitions at once
- You are well rounded: you are just as happy closing a Head of sales as you are closing Customer Support
- You are a do-er: No task is too big or small, you are ready to help a business find the best people
- You are a story teller: with a natural ability to take candidates on the company journey in an engaging manner
Skill and Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role
- Demonstrable experience in Talent Acquisition across go-to-market hiring as well as a variety of roles
- Proven ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.