AU - Melbourne /
Finance – FP&A /
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
An exciting opportunity has come up to join Airwallex as a FP&A Manager in our Finance team. This role will focus on building out the region’s FP&A function. In addition, this person will be responsible for working with commercial teams to help define and support their high growth targets. The FP&A Manager will also play an integral role building a global team for the company and support many stakeholder throughout the company
- Plan, forecast and analyze the Group’s short-term & long-term business performance
- Work with key stakeholders to enhance and refine models, dashboards, and analysis with the goal of using financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Support the preparation and submission of the annual budget and forecast
- Oversee the relevant internal control processes, such as pricing control and revenue recognition: review and approve commercial contracts
- Develop appropriate measurement and incentive plan for Business Department’s performance
- Establish new processes through continuous review & improvement of processes
- Support various business projects efficiency enhancement, system implementation and any ad-hoc project/departments;
- 4-6 years relevant professional experience (Big 4 preferred)
- CA / CPA Qualification is preferred
- Strong forecasting skills with experience in handling and analysing complex, high volume data with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent learning ability and keen to understand and drive business and can work under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills and other data analysis skills (Tableau, SQL & Looker) a plus
- Possess outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to detail a must with an ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.