Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager
MY - Kuala Lumpur /
Strategy & Operations – Revenue Strategy & Operations /
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager will help define our local strategy, execute core initiatives, and improve operational processes. We are looking for an analytical and strategic manager to help scale our commercial team and drive growth in the Malaysian BU. Reporting to the Country Manager, Malaysia you will work closely with the commercial, product and operations team.
What you will do:
- Go-to-market Strategy - Size, define and market map key verticals to target. Assist with regulatory & licensing requirements in Malaysia
- Business Development - Source and close SME & Enterprise customers, develop channel partnerships and grow the brand in Malaysia
- Project Manage - Work collaboratively with local and international cross-functional (legal, compliance, operations, product, etc) teams to lead and drive projects
- Operations - Work closely with the operations team to ensure seamless onboarding experience for our customers
- Process improvement - Leverage existing processes from other regions to help scale lead generation and commercial activities
- Product launch and enhancements - Identify product market fit in the market for product launch, collate feedback and define a prioritised list of product enhancements to help drive growth in the market
The ideal candidate will be:
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast paced and hyper growth environment
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Able to synthesise and communicate in a simple but effective manner
- Self-starter that can identify and prioritise opportunities to focus on
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in strategy/management consulting or equivalent
- Experience working in international teams across different time zones and possess strong stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen with track record of sales, partnerships, and/or business development experience
- Start up, technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is advantageous
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills. Malay is advantageous
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.