Staff /Senior Product Manager, Pricing UX
SG - Singapore
Product – Financial Platform & Billing /
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Airwallex is a Product-led organisation. Our values include being Customer First, Craftsmanship, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our Product team brings together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Target Location: Shanghai, Singapore, or Hong Kong
- Workable / fluent in Mandarin is a must
- Define and prioritise billing product features to support automating Airwallex’s own billing process, including working closely with: Commercial teams to understand emerging commercial models and gaps in existing ones. Various operation and product teams to build alignment on target state, timeline and define new ways of working
- Articulate product initiatives and gain sponsorship from senior management
- Working together with Engineers, synthesize complex billing requirements into domain models, to allow building of scalable solution
- Manage the launching of new billing products to external customers, from training of the commercial team to recruitment of beta customers, to general release
- Interview existing/prospective customers to understand pain points and identify opportunities, either to refine existing product value propositions or to develop new ones.Needs to display strength in solving complex problems Needs to have strong customer focus Technical experience - working with Product/ Engineering/ Design teams in a prior role will set the candidate up for success.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.